.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Average Iraqi

An Average Iraqi is just a fictional character whose....well, fictional. I will use this character to make a comparison between him and real human beings like myself or any one else.

Name:Hassan
Location:Baghdad, Iraq

My name is Hassan Kharrufa. I am a 20 year old Iraqi student. I study civil engineering at the Department of Building and Construction at Al-Jami3a Al-Taknologia (The Tecknology Univirsity), Baghdad, Iraq.

Iraqi Bloggers BiographyUpdated November 11

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Make up Your Mind

  It has been a week since college started out again, it is a breather to be able to go out again and enjoy being with friends. The only fun-spoiler is getting there and back, but I have already wined about that so I'll just pass on it this time.


  Each day when I wake up and head to college the weather is more hot than cold, or let's just say cool. But it doesn't take it much more than the 4 hours of my lectures times in college for it to cool down. So by the time I get home, which is like 6 Pm the sun would have vanished and I am more like an ice cube. So sun do me a favor and MAKE UP YOUR MIND, because I don't know what to wear.


  I told a couple of guys about the blogger and a project evolved about getting the department an offical blog, but it is still an idea. I'm hoping it will become a reality because it could turn into a really good thing. But as I said still a project.