.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Average Iraqi

An Average Iraqi is just a fictional character whose....well, fictional. I will use this character to make a comparison between him and real human beings like myself or any one else.

Name:Hassan
Location:Baghdad, Iraq

My name is Hassan Kharrufa. I am a 20 year old Iraqi student. I study civil engineering at the Department of Building and Construction at Al-Jami3a Al-Taknologia (The Tecknology Univirsity), Baghdad, Iraq.

Iraqi Bloggers BiographyUpdated November 11

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Carnival of the Relatives

  Since she is not Iraq, Najma has stopped blogging, and so one of frequent posts The carnival of the relatives, has stopped. Since many bloggers and readers use this post to make a quick tour of the new posts of our family, I took the task until she is back to Iraq.



She always started with the oldest, which is her dad :
In her latest one, Mama was next:
Now it is Rose turn. I had forgotten to add he in the original post, so I have to say I'm sorry for that aunt, but here are your posts:
Since her mother hasn't posted, I should be next:
Now it is Her turn:
Her Sister , is next in the age series:
Depending on her latest post, Dalia is next in the queue:
Now I have reached our local cats site, Raghda is the next one. Uh.. She has a million posts since they has left, so I'll just stop at her blog link.

It appears that the youngest blogger in our family is Sunshine, I haven't noticed it before, but she is the most active blogger among us:
Finished??? I can't believe it.. I have never put such effort in a single post.. Well . In the end I wish the Mosul Family a safe trip and for my sake a quick one...



Note: This post has been emailed to my Email List subscribers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog...

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home