.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Average Iraqi

An Average Iraqi is just a fictional character whose....well, fictional. I will use this character to make a comparison between him and real human beings like myself or any one else.

Name:Hassan
Location:Baghdad, Iraq

My name is Hassan Kharrufa. I am a 20 year old Iraqi student. I study civil engineering at the Department of Building and Construction at Al-Jami3a Al-Taknologia (The Tecknology Univirsity), Baghdad, Iraq.

Iraqi Bloggers BiographyUpdated November 11

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Internet Finally

  It has been a couple of days without internet for me, our service provider is switching satellites, he finally figured it out and we are back on the road. He says this one is faster than the older one, I'm not noticing any difference, may be am wrong but at least it is the same.


  The new weekend (Saturday) is making problems at college, week schedules are changed and like 4 hours are lost every week that needs to be put on other days, it is only my department that is not having trouble because our department original day off was Saturday, so it is like nothing has changed. I gave my blog address to some of the guys at college, they just can't believe they can get unlimited capacity for free without commercials, may be we'll be seeing more of them later.


  Some thing terrible happened today, Raghda's father is traveling to United Arab Imarates and so his cell phone is now Raghda's. Today she miss-called me at 6 am to wake me up, and I usually wake up much later, so I was very HAPPY when she called. But tonight at 2 am is payback time, I'll make sure she doesn't get a good night's sleep.

6 Comments:

Blogger Najma said...

Hehe, I still can't believe how she didn't call >:) Maybe I'll call her sometime today.. 2AM, this will be PERFECT, she sleeps too early I guess, she'll curse you in her dreams!

I have more than 1o dollars in my account and I have few days till I'll mhave to buy a new one! Mom is making her best in using my mobile, but I'm too RICH!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Hassan said...

Oh Yeah. Wait to hear from her, she will regret seeing that mobile.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Truth teller said...

Hi Hassan.

Did you know that your uncle, aunt, najama, and NHK have a new blog for all the family. here is the link:
http://mosulfamily.blogspot.com/
It worth reading. Try it today, and put this link in your blog's side bar.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting Post.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160818
coach outlet store online
air jordan 4
pandora jewelry
cheap ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
dallas mavericks jerseys
ugg boots on sale
ralph lauren home
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin pas cher
coach outlet clearance
timberlands
coach outlet
ugg outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
nike outlet
burberry outlet online
retro jordan shoes
ugg boots
ugg outlet online
rolex watches
ugg australia
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakleys
adidas superstar shoes
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
insanity workout
san antonio spurs jerseys
canada goose jackets
adidas boost
oakley outlet
kobe shoes
ugg boots
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
uggs pas cher
louboutin femme
fitflops sale

11:37 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

lebron 15
off white nike
coach factory outlet
golden goose outlet
golden gooses sneakers
hermes handbags bag
supreme clothing
longchamp handbags
lebron james shoes
supreme clothing

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home