.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Average Iraqi

An Average Iraqi is just a fictional character whose....well, fictional. I will use this character to make a comparison between him and real human beings like myself or any one else.

Name:Hassan
Location:Baghdad, Iraq

My name is Hassan Kharrufa. I am a 20 year old Iraqi student. I study civil engineering at the Department of Building and Construction at Al-Jami3a Al-Taknologia (The Tecknology Univirsity), Baghdad, Iraq.

Iraqi Bloggers BiographyUpdated November 11

Friday, October 21, 2005

Assignment

     Well I have just been tagged by Najma to do some assignment. Good thing is when I do it, I get to tag other seven people to do the same. Who am I going to choose??



Seven Things I Plan to Do:


1- Graduate from civil engineering and get a Ph.D.
2- Been driving for two years, but it would be nice if I got a driver's license.
3- Go abroad, never been outside Iraq.
4- Get an Asia Cell card. (This is a mobile company that provides internet in phones. Only one in Iraq.)
5- Find a fast and cheap internet provider. (This might as well be classified as a dream)
6- Meet The Kid,Cecile and of course Mad Canuck.
7- Convince more of my friends to join the blogsphere.


Seven Things I can DO


1- When some professor gets to my nerves, I can easily skip his FINAl. Get a Zero in his exam, and proudly take the exam on the second attempt. Did it once when I was in high school.
2- Write one hell of a comment when really pissed off.
3- Spend the day without doing anything when there are a thousand thing need to be done.
4- Watch the same movie five times, and still discover events I have missed.
5- Say a thousand words in five minutes.
6- Type a 1000 word article in ten minutes.
7- Somehow managed to crash and fix every computer I have used.


Seven Things I can't Do


1- Say a single phrase that my grandfather can understand.
2- Get someone to understand what is a blog from first try.
3- Spend one day without yelling on someone.
4- Get from house to college in half an hour.
5- Pray the morning prayer (approximately 4:40 AM).
6- Stop Blogging.
7- Eat something healthy.


Seven Things I say Most Often:


1- Do you want me to run the generator. (Every time electricity goes off).
2- Do we have internet?? (Every time I come home from college).
3- AHOOOOO. (Every time I discover we don't have internet).
4- Well. (Have you noticed I start most of my phrases with that word).
5- Is today Even or Odd. (Every time I want to take the car).
6- What are we eating today.
7- You willing to go to Al-Jamia Al-Taknologia. (I say it to evey cab I stop. Only one of every ten is willing to go that far).


Seven People I Want to Pass this Tag to:


1- Cile
2- The Kid Himself
3- Olive Branch
4- Treasure of Baghdad
5- Morbid Smile
6- Chele
7- Ihath I enjoy your posts very much, how about you do one for me??.



Note: This post has been emailed to my Email List subscribers.

9 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Get someone to understand what is a blog from first try.
Spend one day without yelling on someone.
Eat something healthy.

I agree with you on that!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Najma said...

Hehehe.. Probably I'm the one who'll find it most funny, cause I know it!!

For me: 1- Say a single phrase that my grandfather can understand. seemed to be the best!

10:08 PM  
Blogger ihath said...

The answers on my arabic blog
http://www.ihath.com/arabi/2005/10/blog-post_21.html

I assume that you can read arabic

12:47 AM  
Blogger Morbid Smile said...

That was a great assignment, Hassan! I read Najam's assignment this morning and enjoyed it as well.. Thanks for the email, the idea sounds very interesting. You will see a similar one in my bolg tomorrow.. Come and check!


Salam

2:56 AM  
Blogger cile said...

great. i love it but ... manana! ... manana!

5:42 AM  
Blogger cile said...

-- -- -- and more.
i am glad to have met and go on...
-c-

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is done..
great one..
thanks so much..
m

6:43 AM  
Blogger cile said...

so i did, and the kid, and the iraqi roulette, and a lot of others! fun!

4:42 PM  
Blogger hanly said...

Blu Ray Converter

Convert Blu Ray Mac
Convert Blu Ray to AVI
Convert Blu Ray to DivX
Convert Blu Ray to MKV
Convert Blu Ray to MOV
Convert Blu Ray to MP4
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG2
Convert Blu Ray to MPEG4
Convert Blu Ray to VOB
Convert Blu Ray to WMV
Convert Blu Ray to Xvid
Convert Blu Ray to HD
Convert Blu Ray to HD WMV
Convert Blu Ray to iPod
Convert Blu Ray to PS3
Convert Blu Ray to PSP
Convert Blu Ray to Xbox360

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home