.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Average Iraqi

An Average Iraqi is just a fictional character whose....well, fictional. I will use this character to make a comparison between him and real human beings like myself or any one else.

Name:Hassan
Location:Baghdad, Iraq

My name is Hassan Kharrufa. I am a 20 year old Iraqi student. I study civil engineering at the Department of Building and Construction at Al-Jami3a Al-Taknologia (The Tecknology Univirsity), Baghdad, Iraq.

Iraqi Bloggers BiographyUpdated November 11

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Carnival of the Relatives

  Once again, the Carnival of the Relatives, which is Najam's idea, is back to give me a headache, it takes a lot of time to put this together. Anyway, here goes:



Uncle Truth Teller is the first:


According to age, Emotions follows:


Well, Aya Grany hasn't posted, and my Uncle is sadly not posting any more, so the next one should be Rose, here are her posts:


The next blogger, is someone who didn't have anything to do in his time for the last couple of weeks, so he killed his time by blogging. Hassan is next:


I'm older and she is younger, so Najma comes next:


Now, HNK is my next guest, her posts:


After a little chat with her, Dalia said she is very busy, and spending most of her time studying, promises she will be back when she have the time.

alright then, cat lovers, here she comes, Raghda:


The last one in my list, and youngest is Sunshine, she posted:



That was the Carnival of the Relatives, if you want more, see what the Other Side is saying.



Note: This post has been emailed to my Email List subscribers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home